Monday, March 19, 2012

I guess we are considering this to be officially spring. Even though it never really got cold here on the eastern shore. It was an extremely mild winter and I'll admit that I actually enjoyed it. However it did make the winter months fly by. I can't believe it, but it's actually almost April. Easter is coming and before you know it, it will be time for graduations and end of the school year parties. I'm very excited about our easter music this year. It's a lot simpler than last year, but it has such a great message. I hope all of you will be able to be here on Easter sunday, the 8th. It's so encouraging when the choir is full. I'm not sure what we would do if everyone showed up on the same sunday. We would definitely fill the loft up. Thank you for your hard work and commitment, especially to the extra Easter rehearsals. It really shows when we worship. Enjoy the warm weather, but don't enjoy it too much so that it keeps you out of church. We need everyone. After all, we are a CHOIR! Not a solo act!

No comments:

Post a Comment