Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer has officially begun around here.  It's exciting, but it's also sad because I know that our ministry takes a break during the summer. We still have a few Sunday's left to sing. Please don't forget about Father's day on the 16, and we are also singing on the 23. June 30th is our Patriotic Sunday and it will also be our last week to sing as a choir.  We will take July and some of August off.  I will let everyone know when we will start practicing and performing again.
Please don't start slacking off in church attendance simply because choir is not meeting.  My dad allows us to take the summer off only because he trusts that his crowds will not suffer.  My goal is to have just as many in the Sunday morning services as we do throughout the year.
Thank you for your faithfulness throughout the year.  It means a lot to me, to know that there are so many faithful friends serving alongside of me in leading our church to worship our Lord. Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment